Friday, November 21, 2008

Raffle is Over

   Okay, as you can see, the raffle didn't go as well as I had planned, but that is okay. I know that God is in control and He will provide for God Bless the Children Orphanage. 
   I am planning on a Thanksgiving sale, but I don't know what that will be yet. I will announce that on Sunday so please stay tuned. Thank you for checking out Ella Marie Boutique. 
   Room for One More, the adoption agency that I give the proceeds from my sales to, just had an open house. There was a huge turnout. A lot of people came that were considering adoption, were in the process of adopting a child/children and families that had already adopted a child/children. Some people talked about their experience with adoption, both women and men. RFOM had t-shirts and African necklaces for sale. If you would like to order a t-shirt or any RFOM merchandise they will be opening up a website VERY soon, so please check it out! I will post when their website is up and running!!! 

Thank you to everyone,
Sarah

No comments: